Monday, December 21, 2009

Pavilion=)

monday(21-12-09)
today went to pavilion with my mumy and my didi
actually today my mummy want go midvalley
but i dont want go there=.=
because go there till i so bored already=.=
summore i need to came pavilion buy clothes
hahas
thanks dady^^
today he fetch us go=)on the way^^
pavilion sales.must come here shopping ya^^what his ugly pose?haha==i dont know why,i just so love this picture^^i feel so nice^^hahaha

this picture is my mumy camare take want=.=so ugly!

this is my phone take want..can you see the different?

i love you mummy^^

blekk

after that,

we had our tea at the coffee bean and waiting my aunt they all come=)check-ing my phonemy grandmother
hahahhahahaa xd

my aunt is second times came pavolion only

so i bring her go shopping xd

aunt:wanna go where now?elaine:ermm.dont know xd

behind us sitting the peoples is周杰伦fans

i smile till see teeth cant see eyes..haha

take by chan didi =)

suddenly the col chan call come,

then we talk talk talk,talk talk talk

=.=!hahaha
THE END

haisss..

today cant see周杰伦and林志玲TT

because nobody accompany me TT

summore my phone no more credit

hard to contact friends

TT

1 comment: