Sunday, December 27, 2009

Midvalley

23-12-09(wednesday)
today the chan lai boh dating me out
haha
where we go ?
said the places name i also feel so scary=.=
~~M~I~D~V~A~L~L~E~Y~~
i think i almost everyweek also went there
dont know always go there for what=.=
but if dont go there i also dont know where can i go
nothing place can i go
haisss
anyway
let's see the picture=)
first,i accompany the chan lai boh go to the hair saloon(frason)
cut her hair(she fall in love with cut hair)=.=
after that her friend come fetch us go to midvalley fitting room
i borrow my new shirt and new hat to the chan lai boh!
see!i so sek her lo=) bear!bear^^ xd the old man and me a pretty princess and her i'm so ugly in the picture=.= she acting cute at there xd take onetake two=) lonely ling
lonely boh
i hate this man=.=my picture become very ugly because of him inside this picture!
hahas..my sexy back =)
twins^^
elaine here~elaine here
see the boh boh =.=whats she doing there?haha
^^smile always^^
8something like that
bobo friend fetch mee back home
thats all.
today i just brought one magazines
Vivi^^
without make up.nice?^^
THE END^^

No comments:

Post a Comment